The main reason we go back to Las Vegas every three or four years is to get close enough to the active regiment at Fort Irwin so that we can visit them; they never fail to welcome us and put on a good show. This year we will visit on Friday, June 12.
- 0730 Buses depart Venetian Hotel for Fort Irwin
- 1030 Arrive at Fort Irwin & break into groups to:
- Observe recovery operations in the motor pool
- Visit the Regimental Museum
- Watch a demonstration by the Horse Platoon
- Enjoy a box lunch with soldiers
- 1400 Buses depart for return trip to Venetian Hotel
The cost for the bus trip with lunch is $35. Please sign up and pay on the registration form. For other reunion information, please visit our website at www.blackhorse.orgopens in a new window.