Become a member of the Blackhorse Association and help support the troops, veterans, and family members of the 11th Armored Cavalry Regiment.
Lifetime and Triennial Memberships to the Blackhorse Association are open to all Troopers who served with the 11th ACR, as well as family and friends of the Regiment.
- Triennial membership: $50.00 covers 3 years
- Lifetime membership: $200.00
- Family members of fallen Troopers and Active Duty can join for free by following this link.
Family members of a Trooper who died in service
Currently active duty in the 11th ACR
Some information may be required in order to verify service with the Blackhorse Regiment and the US Army by means of unit status reports, morning reports, and other military records.
Ways to join or renew your membership
We have two ways of joining the Blackhorse Association or renew your memberhip:
- To join or renew by mail, please download and print a Blackhorse Association Membership Application (PDF). Fill out all required information and return this form with check or money order payable to The Blackhorse Association (no cash please) to the following address:THE BLACKHORSE ASSOCIATION, INC.
PO Box 1712
Mill Valley CA 94942
- To join or renew and pay online, please use the form below.
If you are active duty with the 11th ACR, or a family member of a trooper who died in service, please click here to join for free.